As most of you know, I’m one of the writers at the Life Without School Blog. Recently, the editor, Robin, asked us to spread the word that they are looking for guest bloggers who would like to talk about success. Here’s the info:
What is Success?
Help create our page called Successful!
This page is about what it means to be successful, how one obtains success, and how one teaches or bestows success upon another.
- What is success?
- What do children need in order to feel successful?
- What do children need in order to be successful?
- Is success a product or a journey? or both?
- How does one measure success?
- Can one measure success for another?
- What does one need to be successful in our society and how does one attain that success?
- How does one define a successful education and a successful “student?”
- Is a “good education” necessary for one to be successful?
We are interested in stories that celebrate finding your own way with your family and your child that are personally real and non-judgemental. Thoughtful, respectful personal commentary is also welcomed.
Vignettes are also welcomed and do not need to be of length; in fact, a paragraph will work best.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Click here for information on how to contribute.
BTW, I am looking for guest posters here, as well. Particularly, I’d like to publish some stories about deschooling. And, if you haven’t already done so, participate in the Homeschoolers Tell All project.