Both hilarious. Both worth reading.
And for the record, my score was 27. And I laughed out loud when I got to this question:
Your usual homeschooling day:
1) Is an eclectic struggle to meet everyone’s needs, including your own.
2) Is an evolving blend of Charlotte Mason, classical education, and just plain fun.
3) Can be read about in your best-selling book.
Ok, so I don’t know if it’s “best-selling”, but I have a book, so I answered 3 anyway. Hee, hee.
And this is the first question:
As a fun educational activity, you often have your child:
1) Write the grocery list.
2) Write the grocery list in calligraphy.
3) Write the grocery list in Braille, and then go shopping by himself — blindfolded.
Go read the rest. And, put down your drink first.