For those of you who do not watch TV, list five things you do instead of watching TV.
My family’s five: (Disclaimer, I don’t watch much TV, except when the family is watching.)
1) Just for Laughs – Canadians have the best sense of humor. I get a good chuckle from this when the kids turn it on.
2) Mystery Diagnosis – OK, I admit, when I am in the mood to watch TV, these real-life medical dramas are one of the few shows I flip to. I like the ER shows, and the “I barely survived” shows. I’m not sure why I enjoy watching them. Especially since when I watch too much MD, I end up fearing for weeks that I have some rare disease that nobody’s heard of.
3) Ben 10 – What is UP with this show? It’s the kids’ favorite. Even more favorite than Pokemon. If I had done this list 2 months ago, Pokemon would have been first. Now it’s Ben 10. They can’t WAIT until the live action movie comes out.
4) Unbeatable Banzuke – The Japanese know how to make a game show. And even if they don’t, they get many extra credit points for creativity and tenacity. (I’m really not a big fan of this show, but I do appreciate the effort.)
5) Dexter – I have ONE more episode until I’ve finished watching the DVD of the first season. I really can’t stand gore and people being murdered and all that. But this show isn’t about that. It’s about psychology. No really. It is.
Ok, your turn!