This is our list!
1. Disneyland. Ok, this is corny, but we love Disneyland (and California Adventure). It’s free for us, since hubby works for the D. There is a lot to learn there too, and it’s got a ton of socialization opportunities (as well as opportunities to learn to stand in line).
2. Jumpin’ Jammin’. It’s an indoor playground, and oh so much more. We don’t go very often since it’s a bit expensive. But it’s one of our favorite local joints.
3. Around our block. We love taking walks. We like to go around the block, because it’s just long enough to get a good walk (and a good talk), but not so long that the kids are whining about it being too far. We also like to walk up to the bike path sometimes. It’s about a mile away.
4. Colorado. My dad lives in Colorado with his wife and three small children (those would be my 1/2 brothers and sister). We love to spend time with them. The kids also love playing in the snow. One of my favorite parts is the drive. It takes two days to get there. I love the view, and driving.
5. Barnes and Noble/Borders/Library. Anywhere with books, we love to hang out. Watch out if we have a gift card in our pocket!
Your turn! What are five of your favorite places?