I used to love these kinds of tests in school (and in the reading portion of standardized testing). I got an A++ every time.
Here are the real tests of the world that let us know when we’ve learned something:
1) Being able to show or explain it to someone else
2) Having a dinner conversation about something
3) Doing a job, and being paid for it. Then getting more business because of how well we did the job
5) Being solely responsible for something (an article, a project, a presentation, a class, etc.)
6) Having to read an instruction manual or figure out how to put something together
What other things in life really put our knowledge and abilities to the test?