Cynthia over at GracefulJourney tagged me for a meme. I generally don’t do meme’s, but for Cynthia, I will 🙂
This meme is to name seven quirky facts or habits about yours truly. I’m going to have to be careful not to get myself in trouble here…. 🙂
1. I was a cheerleader in my senior year. For some people, that would be “normal”. For me, that was a huge leap into another world. Even now, I look back at it and wonder what the hell the cheer squad was thinking when they brought me on. Perhaps it was because I kind of look like a cheerleader – and the outfit actually looked pretty good on me. Especially when I rode to the games on my skateboard. I think after a few weeks, and I still hadn’t attended an “after game party” or even knew who the quarterback was, they knew I didn’t belong there. I stuck it out anyway. I like to dance and yell.
2. I have a yellow stripe in my eye. My eyes are pretty stark blue. But there’s a strip of yellow that goes from the inside to the outside of my right iris. My optometrist says it’s a birthmark.
3. Even though I don’t really care much about TV or movie personalities (in fact we see stars all the time where I live in Cali, and I rarely know who they are when hubby points them out), I have this… well… thing… for Keanu Reeves. He is just perfect to me. In fact, so perfect, that I hope I never meet him in person. It would be impossible for him to live up to my expectations. He’s my eternal eye candy, and makes me happy when I look at his picture or see him in a movie. (Yes, even when he says “totally dude”.)
(Man, I have to come up with *7 things? I think maybe I’m overachieving this a bit.)
4. I’m a pretty good bowler and pool player. No good at any traditional sports that anyone would care about. Pretty uncoordinated actually.
5. I’m a sucker for romance. Movies and books. I cry easily; commercials will set me off. Even before having kids I was like this. It was far worse when I was over-the-top hormonal with child. I also laugh easily.
6. I had my picture taken with Jack Sparrow today. I think he might have been hitting on me. Right in front of my hubby. Hubby just laughed.
7. I am a to-do list and workbook fanatic. That’s only unusual because I’m supposed to be an unschooler or something.
Phew! There! That was hard. Ok, who am I going to tag?
Edit: As per request, a picture of me and Jack.