What are the 5 best things about homeschooling, in your experience?
Here’s my list for today (everyday my list changes 🙂
1) My family is free to choose learning and living over bureaucracy.
2) Everyone in my family learns at their own pace, in their own way, on their own schedule. Yet, we all work together like a well-oiled machine.
3) Everyone is happy to help everyone else learn, and we don’t pressure each other to live up to our own expectations of what a “smart” person is. We enjoy each other no matter how much we know, don’t know or how we learn. And nobody outside our family puts pressure on us either.
4) We can set our own schedule, take breaks whenever we need to and illnesses and unexpected events don’t distrupt our lives.
5) We don’t ever have to make a diorama.
Ok, your turn!