If you saw the sky as being green, and everyone else insisted that it was blue, is it better to:
1) Agree with everyone that the sky is blue?
2) Try to convince everyone that the sky is green?
3) Be OK with everyone else seeing a blue sky, but go about your own life differently because you see the sky as green.
What else would you do if you saw the sky as a different color?
– Try to find other people who saw it as green?
– Say that people who see the sky as blue are blind?
– Choose your friends by what color they saw the sky?
– Let people who say the sky is blue make you doubt your sight?
– Get your eyes fixed? Or remove them completely?
– Avoid the topic all together?
What else would you do? And why?
There is no right answer. Obviously this is a simple scenario that doesn’t take into account a million possible variables. It’s just something to think about.